FAQ Hollywood Immersive
What is Hollywood Immersive all about?
Hollywood Immersive is a specially designed immersive training and mentoring program offering talented performers the rare opportunity to engage, train, network, and be mentored by Hollywood’s elite industry professionals.
Our eight day intensive program is by audition only. We have a limited enrollment of participants per program to ensure the exclusive one-on-one access that no other program can provide performers.
HI is run in studio providing a safe and secure working environment.
How do I Audition?
Auditions for Hollywood Immersive are by appointment only.
Please apply online or send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will send you an outline of what you should expect at the interview as well as monologues to learn or songs to perform.
An appointment time to audition will then be scheduled with you via Skype.
Please note: you do not have to pay to audition.
Supporting material such as recordings, videos, photos and CV’s should be e-mailed to us prior to your audition.
What are the benefits of the program?
- Access to industry professionals both on the creative and the business side of entertainment.
- Networking opportunities and contacts that would usually take years to accumulate.
- Working side by side with others who share your passion to perform.
- A full on immersion into the entertainment capital of the world.
- Unparalleled instruction by top industry professionals who have coached major stars and acts.
- A transformative experience where you will rise to levels you never imagined possible.
- An online component leading up to HI to prepare you acting and music.
What does it cost? What does that include?
Each Hollywood Immersive Program costs $5,450 USD. Each program includes:
- 7 nights and 8 days in Los Angeles
- All tuition and training
- Luxury accommodation
- Transfers and drivers in LA
- Networking Event
- Special Industry Guests
- Private Chef and all food in the villa
- Personal trainer to keep you physically active during the intense week
- Life Coach to help with goal setting
Please note: Your own flight and travel insurance must be purchased separately.
Please check for your specific program online for dates in 2017
What else do I need to know before joining HI?
You need to have a recent Police Check – everyone who attends a Hollywood Immersive Program must be fully checked prior to attending.
Important: HI is solely a training and mentoring program. We do not get work for you in the USA, we do not represent talent nor do we promise you any form of stardom, fame or representation in the US as a result of doing this program.
*HI is bonded under Californian legislation AB1319 ((bond no 508367).